M&A Technical Assessments
Why Technical Assessments for M&A?
Knowing where to engage and what to avoid in mergers & acquisitions (M&A) directly translates into increased rates of return (ROR) on investment. Canadian Discovery Ltd. (CDL)’s geological, production and economic technical assessments help identify and assess opportunities for your investment portfolio. These assessments reduce risk and evaluate upside of potential acquisitions.
CDL has spent 30 years building an unrivalled understanding of the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin from broad regional picture to in-depth analysis. Our extensive in-house libraries and datasets enable us to quickly and cost-effectively validate geological context, benchmark results and assess best practices. Through ongoing research and development efforts, CDL staff are continuously in tune with current E&P activity and trends. As a result, CDL is uniquely positioned to deliver results.
Why Canadian Discovery?
- Decision-ready deliverables
- Delivery on tight timelines
- Access to CDL’s reports and state-of-the-art datasets
- People you can work with
What We Offer
- Reservoir characterization
- Play validity
- Vetting of drilling locations
- Cost assumption verification
- Processing and takeaway capacity
- Type curve verification
- By-product yields
- To “truth” inputs for major decisions
- Presentation and report
CDL has experience assisting financial firms, A&D and investment houses, current operators and international energy players.
- Unrivalled Technical Depth
- Conventional Play Studies
- Unconventional Play Studies
- Tight Gas, Shale Gas
- Tight Oil, Shale Oil
- Deep Basin/Basin-Centered Gas
- Pervasive Shallow Biogenic Gas Deposits
- Coalbed Methane
- Oil Sands, Heavy Oil
Connect With Us
Ready to discuss your M&A needs? Let’s get started.